1945: Karl Hartmann and Max König founded Hartmann & König KG in Graben, Germany. The company initially manufactures products for other sectors, such as filter systems, water pumps etc.
1954: The company specialises in the production of cable reels, slip ring assemblies and accessories. Hartmann & König Maschinenbau OHG is established in the same year.
1958: The company relocates to a new production facility in Graben in order to expand its capacities and its product portfolio.
1980: The second generation of the Herberger and Gross families continue the business as Hartmann & König Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG.
1993: Ursula and Hubert Herberger act as sole managing directors and successfully steer the company‘s fortunes to a path of continuous growth.
1999: To meet its growing requirements, Hartmann & König builds a modern administration and production facility with a total area of more than 4,200 m2 in the Neudorf district.
2015: Following the death of Ursula and Hubert Herberger, the long-established company remains in family ownership: their daughters Sabine Gamer and Silke Rom, representing the third generation of owners, take over responsibility for the successful future of Hartmann & König Stromzuführungs AG.
2016: The globally successful specialist in energy supply systems constructs two new halls, thereby adding around 3000 m² to its production area. This enables the further expansion of series production but also caters for the production of bespoke large-diameter cable reels.